Search results

1. P

galacticraft a0.1.23 not compatible with 1.5.1 minecraft

hey I just downloaded the newest galacticraft put it in coremods and run the game. but at start up i get a error that this version of galacticraft is not compatible with minecraft 1.5.1 minecraft 1.5.1 forge: Build 7.7.0.602: 2013-03-22 06:40:50 for MC: 1.5.1 galacticraft; Alpha 0.1.23...
  2. P

UNIVERSE-CRAFT | Galacticraft Server | Whitelist | PVP |

Woohoo i see it, deos the server get chest protection and antigrief things?
  3. P

I like how this conversation is going on topic :D but yeah my question got ignored i guess.. "does this server has protection stuff? like chest protection and antigrief things:"
  4. P

Does the server have protection and antigrief? like protected chests and such?
  5. P

Permanent Launch/Receive pads and More Flags

yep i higly suggest this too :D
  6. P

Beta?

I think that will take some time :) in the meantime you have to do it with the alpha version :)
  7. P

oxygen help

any one help?
  8. P

efficiency 1 on a sword? riiight ;) server seems to be up, played it last night, went to the moon and felt lonely :(
  9. P

night vision potion on moon

okay that was my bad then ^^ I now update the forge to the real latest version :) but i still got the problem. same as described earlier.
  10. P

okay i checked and i have the latest forge installed 6.6.0.479 also i dowloaded and installed galacaticraft 0.017 but night vision potion still gives me problems: Everything is still black, only see the stars. all blocks are black, black as the space arround it.
  11. P

Ah well I'm not near my pc with minecraft now. But I downloaded forge from the galacticraft site download page. And it said 6.6
  12. P

Age: 22 Username: Dexcraft Country: in the nether... lands :D Do I swear a lot?: no, not at all Have I ever griefed?: Nope why would I? Am I mature?: yep I am :) How do I like to play Minecraft?: survival, with explorering and such. building homes playing minigames
  13. P

oxygen help

Hey When i place a oxygen distirbuter down it give that nice big blue sphere. but. what happens when i place this inside a home? does the bubble also go outside? because that kinda looks ugly. i tested this and it did... so i had like a house that was inside a big blue sphere.
  14. P

The Space Skeletons

I think in space arrow won't go slower. it just takes longer for the arrow to hit the ground.
  15. P

hey when you use a night vision potion on the moon it even turns darker... all the blocks become solid dark. only things you can see are the stars and yourself. Your game type (Server or Client):client Your Galacticraft Version: 0.016 Minecraft Version: 1,4,7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6 Any...