Search results

1. W

[SOLVED] 1.7.2 Bed Render Glitch 3.01

I have confirmed it is not a mod or plugin conflict, but purely a cauldron issue! Your mod will be re-injected into my directories, all of my plugins work, I am a happy camper. Here is the deal, apparently (and I cannot believe i didn't see this reported anywhere which will be fixed shortly) on...
  2. W

Alright, upon further inspection I no longer believe your mod is the cause of the suffocation damage, I will change the title of the thread accordingly of course. I now believe it is a different mod or plugin on my server dealing damage, direct your resources to the next release. I will see if I...
  3. W

That was pretty darn fast and I have to say I'm impressed by that, I like devs and staff that respond to a report, but that was like at the crack of a gun. You guys have this down, and you are very appreciated by those of us that know the frustration of developers that dont seem to exist so...
  4. W

THIS BUG REPORT IS FOR THE BED RENDER GLITCH WHICH HAS BEEN FIXED BUT ALSO I MISTOOK ANOTHER COMPLETELY SEPARATE BUG TO BE GALACTICRAFT WHEN IT ISNT (the suffocation damage piece that is scratched out) HOWEVER A LINK TO THE PROPER AND CONFIRMED BUG REPORT FOR THE SUFFOCATION IS AT THE BOTTOM OF...