Search results

1. M

Mekanism Sealed Cables

I think that it would be very convenient to have the Mekanism universal cables to have their own sealed blocks, it is very hard to configure a energy storage module to transform an aluminium cable to a universal cable, it would not take mush and im sure that more than just me would love to see...
  2. M

Would You Play This

Im making my first map, it will consist of A earth Facility, spacestation, moonbase and maybe a mars facility, I would like to show you the start and was wondering if anyone would play this, there will be two versions, a creative one, and a survival one, so I just wanna here your opinions
  3. M

What other mods in this screenshot

what mods and resource packs are used in the display screen show case at http://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Galacticraft, I would like to use them in my game for that fancy look. ive uploaded this photo to be more precise
  4. M

Cant download

What happens is, I get to the wait 6 seconds page, click download and it says "this page cant display properly". my internet is working fine and well because I can download other things but not this one mod.