Cant download

Nov 28, 2014
What happens is, I get to the wait 6 seconds page, click download and it says "this page cant display properly". my internet is working fine and well because I can download other things but not this one mod.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Just tested. It seems the server where the files are is down, it happens once in a while. Try again 1 hour. If still fails, post here and I'll report the problem to fix it.

Thanks.

Reactions: Megasnakenator
Nov 28, 2014
Just tested. It seems the server where the files are is down, it happens once in a while. Try again 1 hour. If still fails, post here and I'll report the problem to fix it.

Thanks.
hey sir umm im reporting that it is still down its been around 90 minutes and it ia getting a bit annoying

Zeph

Nov 28, 2014

Thanks.
I've been trying to download since yesterday around this time. It's been down for around 24 hours now.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Just to inform I sent micdoodle a message informing about the problem.

EDIT:
What version are you guys looking for? I could put the files up in my server while the official one is down.

EDIT2:
Latest stable releases for 1.7.2/1.7.10 and 1.6.4: http://ezerarch.com/galacticraft/

Keep in mind this is just a temp measure, don't link to the files in my server, I'll remove them as soon as the official server is back up.

Last edited:

Whist34

Oct 24, 2014
Thank you Ezer'Arch for providing this temporary download site!

I still think there needs to be an "official" download alternative hosting site because this issue seems to happen often.

Thanks