All Village improvement and game play

Srsam

May 19, 2017
Is it possible that the trees on the moon just have no leaves (like from the harsh climate) or have the leaves start to disappear after the tree has grown (like when you mine all the wood from a tree)?
Could there maybe be a RARE chance (2%-10%) they have one of the 'special' blocks in their house (or village in general), a compressor, electric compressor, electric furnace, or a chest with some things found on the moon like meteretric iron, tin, copper, maybe sapphire. A 0.1% chance that a rocket launch pad will spawn with a fuel loader, and a 1% chance a rocket launch pad without the fuel loader. A 2% chance that they have any type of solar panel. A (VERY little) chance that there is only one moon villager.
One last thing , could the Moon villagers be smarter than the average villager? I am just needing the alien villagers to not be like normal villagers (dumb, walk out of a house when there are zombies at the door, ect).
(Or don't bother about this next idea if there wil be no 'special' blocks) Could there be (VERY) rare chance (0.01%) for a little place on the Earth (Maybe just a house) where there is a vacuum generator (a new block, just the opposite of an oxygen bubble distributor and does not need power to operate and cannot be destroyed) so the aliens can still live, you could look around to see if they have anything you want (as you suffocate) or just leave them alone. If someone could give this some thought, that would be great (and tell me if any of this is in a mod or GC already and I did not see it).
Thank you for reading this,
Srsam