Anyone interested in a tutorial world download?

Oct 17, 2013
I've been working on a world build to teach my kids how to use Galacticraft

Here's a screen shot of what I am talking about, as you travel you will find signs guiding you along the way

or here without a resource pack

I know some people are having a hard time with recipes and such, so I figured when this is done it might be beneficial to the users of the mod.

Maybe someone can make an up to date you tube video with it.

If people are interested I'll clean it up and finish it and upload it to media fire.

Let me know what you think

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
In my opinion you should have made this in a Space Station to add a "Galacticraft" effect. But other than that, a Galacticraft tutorial map would be useful!

Oct 17, 2013
you got to get there first..... ;)

you would eventually make it to the space station and then moon and mars, Its an entire tutorial

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
I've been working on a world build to teach my kids how to use Galacticraft

Here's a screen shot of what I am talking about, as you travel you will find signs guiding you along the way

or here without a resource pack

I know some people are having a hard time with recipes and such, so I figured when this is done it might be beneficial to the users of the mod.

Maybe someone can make an up to date you tube video with it.

If people are interested I'll clean it up and finish it and upload it to media fire.

Let me know what you think

its easily when you have NEI installed.

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
Can you post a download link to the resource pack or send me an email with the resource pack?

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
Really? Can you please explain how to make it work because i've tried for other patches that were 1.5 and jave has no luck

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I gathered a bunch of the sphax packs together, and put some of the missing resources into my personal GC sphax. That works as well. Takes time though.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Well you just put the Galacticraft folder into the assets folder. So under assets you would have Minecraft, and Galacticraft folders.

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
Can you post some links to some I already have the one from Flashy on bdcraft.net but can't get it to work for 1.6