Be Patient

CJayster

Jun 12, 2013
I know you guys are wondering why havnt planets come out yet why are they taking so long? Well cause micdoodle is working on other features on the moon and other items. You just got to be patient and go along with it. I know its hard waiting for months but still its gonna be worth it. But for now you guys gotta be grateful for what you have now. Cause without micdoodle this mod wouldnt excist. So be happy and be patient. Also micdoodle has stuff to do other than working on this mod. You guys should be happy with what you got right now. So just be patient and relax the planets will come out some day but for now just keep exploring that moon!!!

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
I know you guys are wondering why havnt planets come out yet why are they taking so long? Well cause micdoodle is working on other features on the moon and other items. You just got to be patient and go along with it. I know its hard waiting for months but still its gonna be worth it. But for now you guys gotta be grateful for what you have now. Cause without micdoodle this mod wouldnt excist. So be happy and be patient. Also micdoodle has stuff to do other than working on this mod. You guys should be happy with what you got right now. So just be patient and relax the planets will come out some day but for now just keep exploring that moon!!!

Its true,
programming,editing and that other stuff is always taking long.
but if you go look on the yogscast gameplays you will see he's making progress.

Video's:
(Just a little sneak peak of whats coming in glacticraft)

you just noticed that when they made the first video they are saying on 19:04
for count down.
so after the video there came an update with a count down:).