Cargo Ship Liftoff?

Reagan2032

Feb 9, 2014
I have launched cargo ships. I do not know where the cargo goes. Is there a way to select where it goes? Can someone tell me?

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I have launched cargo ships. I do not know where the cargo goes. Is there a way to select where it goes? Can someone tell me?

Are you using launch controllers? To the best of my knowledge you can only lauch a cargo rocket with a launch controller installed on the launch pad. So that being the case you have one controller on the origin launch pad and one at the destination launch pad. The rocket shouldn't even be able to launch unless you have the frequency settings matched up correctly so the rocket should end up wherever you have the second launch controller.

Here is a link to the Wiki page for more information:

wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Launch_Controller

Last edited:
Reactions: wolfboyft

Reagan2032

Feb 9, 2014
Are you using launch controllers? To the best of my knowledge you can only lauch a cargo rocket with a launch controller installed on the launch pad. So that being the case you have one controller on the origin launch pad and one at the destination launch pad. The rocket shouldn't even be able to launch unless you have the frequency settings matched up correctly so the rocket should end up wherever you have the second launch controller.

Here is a link to the Wiki page for more information:

wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Launch_Controller
I see what I did wrong. I had different frequencies for the 2 different launch pad. Thanks.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
OI!

Shurrup. We don't want any knives in this forum. *Looks inside De- oh wait, that's just sparking a stupid fight with him. Meh...
:3

images

Reactions: wolfboyft

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Well I suppose it's a good thing that the original poster's issue has been resolved already because now this has been overrun with useless chatter. Please, respectfully, use the "Off-Topic" thread that you guys already have for that kind of stuff.

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
Well I suppose it's a good thing that the original poster's issue has been resolved already because now this has been overrun with useless chatter. Please, respectfully, use the "Off-Topic" thread that you guys already have for that kind of stuff.
Link: search

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
Thats why i dident reply to acapitala :3
and i created that thread lol!