Galacticraft not working with Thermal Expansion

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
Does Galacticraft not work with Thermal? I am trying to power a Resonant Energy cell with aluminum wires coming from a solar panel but it wont charge up.

I'm playing the attack of the B team pack.

SirKillz

Apr 20, 2013
Hahaha and you want to be a moderator? You have the least amount of patience i've ever seen in my entire life. But thanks for you very helpful post anyway. I seen that Mitch posted thing about the issues on twitter but this was a decent amount of time ago. I was wondering if anything was fixed. I wish there was a way of black listing certain people on your forum posts so I wouldn't have to deal with things like this.

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
Hahaha and you want to be a moderator? You have the least amount of patience i've ever seen in my entire life. But thanks for you very helpful post anyway. I seen that Mitch posted thing about the issues on twitter but this was a decent amount of time ago. I was wondering if anything was fixed. I wish there was a way of black listing certain people on your forum posts so I wouldn't have to deal with things like this.
What by saying look at twitter peaple i dident call you idiot or anything wrong -.- I just pointed out that peaple need to read the twitter. Dont falsely accuse me.