I can't load into my world without a crash.

Albzaz

Jun 21, 2014
Hello. I have been playing Galacticraft and some other mods with major ones including Tinkers Construct, Mekanism, ExtrabiomesXL, and Buildcraft.

I crashed suddenly, then I tried to rejoin but it just crashed my game.

The crash report said something about Oxygen pipes with Galacticraft and Mekanism.

Crash:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// I just don't know what went wrong :(

Time: 22/06/14 00:01
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: mekanism.api.gas.GasNetwork.<init>([Lmekanism/api/transmitters/ITransmitter;)V
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.GCCoreTileEntityOxygenPipe.getTransmitterNetwork(GCCoreTileEntityOxygenPipe.java:241)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.GCCoreTileEntityOxygenPipe.getTransmitterNetwork(GCCoreTileEntityOxygenPipe.java:78)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.GCCoreTileEntityOxygenPipe.refreshTransmitterNetwork(GCCoreTileEntityOxygenPipe.java:300)
at mekanism.api.transmitters.TransmitterNetworkRegistry$NetworkLoader.refreshChunk(TransmitterNetworkRegistry.java:164)
at mekanism.api.transmitters.TransmitterNetworkRegistry$NetworkLoader.onChunkLoad(TransmitterNetworkRegistry.java:146)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_162_NetworkLoader_onChunkLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76631_c(Chunk.java:1079)
at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:150)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71222_d(MinecraftServer.java:294)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:119)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:142)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:445)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

EDIT: Plus, before the crash, I remember putting down some oxygen pipes then breaking them. I was in the overworld.

Last edited:

Albzaz

Jun 21, 2014
I'm pretty sure my server and my client are running the latest 1.6.4 updates.

Albzaz

Jun 21, 2014
I don't really get what you mean by that.

I've figured out that Oxygen pipes, when placed down, destroy the world.

Plus, I don't know what version I have, really. I'm not 100% sure because I got it from Skydaz because the adfo.cus link was down.

Albzaz

Jun 21, 2014
Well, I just realised I had 2.0.2.

Trying to get the latest version now.

edit: Download server is still down >.<

Albzaz

Jun 21, 2014
Holyballsinajaroftartarsauce, thank you so much! Me and my friend can finally continue on our moonquest! :D