Inflatable shelter

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
The idea is a small dome make of a thin strong fiber that will create a instant shelter with nothing inside once you go to a planet it could be useful if you get on a planet during night time.
it could be crafted with one compressed carbon plate which will be make with 9 coal blocks in the compresser and 8 steel plates

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
first we dont have steel plates second its cheaty because i have over 6000 coal so i can make tons of those so i dont support.
Its a suggestion,the steel plates could be added with the suuggestion and a 3x3 sphere wouldent be op and you can only have one open at a time so i dont really see your point

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
Why? we have compressed steel and its still stupid idea maybe have a shelter with 5 min oxygen for emergecy but tou make it dtupid bye.
You still do realize you just repeated what i just said and all you do is constantly reply on certain posts just to increase your messages you type the most random and idiotic replys ever,all you do is hate and never support anything you shouldn't even be part of theses forums if this is all you do with your life.

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
You still do realize you just repeated what i just said and all you do is constantly reply on certain posts just to increase your messages you type the most random and idiotic replys ever,all you do is hate and never support anything you shouldn't even be part of theses forums if this is all you do with your life.
I support many ideas but not a OH lets have an expebsive useless 3 block dome.... thats kinda useless.