Lag Problems

Shiina

Apr 4, 2013
Greetings,

I have a small issue and hopefully some one will be able to help me.
The issue is the following:

When using GalacticCraft mod I am expereinceing a lot of LAG to the point that is unplayable. After making several changes i realized it is when the mod is creating the new mineral/ores patches, because whenever i create a map without mineral/ores the game runs perfectly but when i decide to implement them boom, big lag. I already tried it on my server, on my boyfriend server and its the same.

Do you know how can this be solved? is not due to the computer/server since is running smoothly without the mod. I also have other mods installed and doesnt give me problems.

Im running out of ideas, please help.
regards

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Your game type (Server or Client):
Your Galacticraft Version:
Minecraft Version:
Minecraft Forge Version:
Any other installed mods:
Error Report (if applicable):
The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player, CSP/Creative Single Player or CMP/Creative Multi Player):
A pastebin of your client log, which will be at "C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\ForgeModLoader-client-0"

Shiina

Apr 4, 2013
Your game type (Server or Client): Server
Your Galacticraft Version: 0.1.32.16
Minecraft Version: 1.5.1
Minecraft Forge Version: i test with 7.7.1.611 and with 7.7.1.629, i have the last one installed now.
Any other installed mods: -ExtendedWorkbench v1.1.7 - Basic Components 1.5.1 - Bibliocraft 1.1.5 - Universal Electricity 1.5.1 - CodeChickenCore-1.5.1 - Not Enough Items 1.5.1

Everything runs smoothly and perfect for me when i mount a server. The issue starts to any other player that join my server and only when the mineral/ore patches appear on the map (in creative mode or survival). Without them there is no issue.
Thank you :)

-------
Edit
-------

How do i post the log bin?. if i try to upload the file .log or .txt is so big that it shows me an error while trying to post it. And if I paste it not enough space to do it on a single post, it would take around 6 probably.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
How do i post the log bin?. if i try to upload the file .log or .txt is so big that it shows me an error while trying to post it. And if I paste it not enough space to do it on a single post, it would take around 6 probably.

You can post it using pastebin and then copy the URL to here.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Seems to be a common problem.

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/lag-during-worldgen.7538/

Try this:
Lag will happen during world generation because minecraft have to place new ores into the game. What you want to do is have everyone stand at the spawn point for about 5 to 10min. Then have 4 players go in each direction flying and generating the world slowly up to at least 5k to 10k. In the process, check with your host to see if the resources that you paid for are truly available to you because some host would say you will get this, but you may get something less than said. Use optifine to help with generation of chunks by using Far distance.

Shiina

Apr 4, 2013
That did not work. With the latest patch the ping will increase even more and I can not even stay connected to my own server without crashing it.