micdoodlecore not found

teentitans14

Jan 17, 2014
hello,
kinda new to minecraft modding. i add the galacticraft.jar, the micdoodle.jar and the galacticraft.planets.jar to the mods folder and then start the minecraft launcher and it works. when i try to use magic launcher i take the jars out of the mods folder and select them in the magic launcher setup and i get "MicdoodleCore not found in mods folder Galacticraft failed to load close minecraft and install micdoodlecore"
what do i need to do to use magic launcher with galacticraft?
thanks

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
hello,
kinda new to minecraft modding. i add the galacticraft.jar, the micdoodle.jar and the galacticraft.planets.jar to the mods folder and then start the minecraft launcher and it works. when i try to use magic launcher i take the jars out of the mods folder and select them in the magic launcher setup and i get "MicdoodleCore not found in mods folder Galacticraft failed to load close minecraft and install micdoodlecore"
what do i need to do to use magic launcher with galacticraft?
thanks
First of all, are you using Forge? If not, it may just be something off with the micdoodlecore file, or maybe it was edited by accident somehow.

teentitans14

Jan 17, 2014
i have the newest forge for 1.6.4 installed. the mod works using the minecraft launcher. i just want it to work with magic launcher also. anything i could try?