Mod Crops & GC O2 Collectors

thomas502318

Jun 18, 2013
Hello,

I have been working on my own mod for awhile and I recently tested to see if my crops worked with Galacticraft's oxygen collectors, they do not.

According to the description for build #346 mod crops should work with O2 collectors. I am new to coding so it is probably an issue with my code rather than micdoodle's, that is why I am putting this post in the General section rather than Bug Reports. I don't think I need to implement any part of the GC API in order for this to work.

Here is my crop's file:

http://pastebin.com/xUgGZyTQ

There is nothing out of the ordinary regarding the code, if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks,
thomas502318

thomas502318

Jun 18, 2013
I am not using that version of Galacticraft, I quoted the description for #346 to show that mod crops should work with oxygen collectors. I used GC #588 to test my crops.

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
What exactly does build 346 say about crops? What exactly is supposed to happen with them? I'm too new to the mod to know, but I can take a look at the source code and put in a pull request to try and fix it.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a bit of coding on the Op's mod that has to bee done for Galacticraft to see them as such, or it got broken somewhere down the line.

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
Well, found out what the OP needs to do. It is a simple line of code that has to be made true. Here it is:
if(block instanceof IPlantable && ((IPlantable) block).getPlantType(this.worldObj, x, y, z) == EnumPlantType.Crop)
If that's true, then the oxygen collector will output oxygen from that crop.