moon operation base WIP

Mar 11, 2013
germany
have already made multiple moonbases in the past, but i always got a problem with to less space, O2 leaking or a GC update ruin my intire base...

anyway now this time im repeared and start making a framework of vannila blocks only:
ww7w9qhb.png

I always had this idea in the back of my mind so i used the same idea here as well.

after a little half a school day working on it:
5ftxekay.png

added a exit section pointing to the north, also a garage for the buggies and 3 airlock entrances. made the main frame stronger with a triangle frame and a automatic lighting in the first floor of the main section.

i will keep you uptodate^^

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
If you're okay with cheating a little for aesthetical reasons you can actually go into NEI/TMI and give yourself a couple stacks of oxygen blocks to cover the inside of your house in so you don't have oxygen bubbles leaking outside your base. :3

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Looks great!

If you're okay with cheating a little for aesthetical reasons you can actually go into NEI/TMI and give yourself a couple stacks of oxygen blocks to cover the inside of your house in so you don't have oxygen bubbles leaking outside your base. :3

Well, he must be okay with cheating because unless he's been mining iron for two odd years, getting that many iron blocks is unimaginably difficult. :p

Mar 11, 2013
germany
is that posible...???
if so i have no problems with it XD

Looks great!

Well, he must be okay with cheating because unless he's been mining iron for two odd years, getting that many iron blocks is unimaginably difficult. :p

relax am building this in CSP. and sense when is it posible to find gold at the moon XD.

however if you can tell there woun't be any block replacemends i also van start to building up the walls.
btw did somebody fix the tin floor doco block yet...?

Mar 11, 2013
germany
how are the paritcals called...?

Mar 11, 2013
germany
~UPDATE~
day:
aqyvktmo.png

night:
xmj83emt.png

a little day of work and here you go^^
add full automatic light systems in all the sections and other redstone stuff like the airlock control), little bit of glass work and some roofwork.

so now i'm done (for so far) with the overground part of the base, i'm planing to build the homes, leaf tanks and a little park with a lake and some trees (is also the leaf farm and O2 backup stock). and the launch platforms. undergrond the main section.

anyway...

lets give you guys a little tour:

-section 0 (main section)
ledpeif6.png

(I spoted the 3 broken redstonelamps as well gone ficure it out after i finnish this post)

-section 0_1F
2clhtrfz.png

-rocket exit holes
arypgaup.png

(if there comes a 3x3 airlock i will place one there)

-sunrise fiew in section 0_1F
wh32sxxo.png

-section 1 (north)
mcs28fsy.png

(section 2(east), 3 (south) and 4 (west) are the same)

-entrance&exit section
rijfmzhk.png

- garage section
7m35rr49.png

maybe i will add some extra sections for the reactors of the atomic science mod and some refinery sections for the machinery of the mechanic mod and lots and lots of other mods you can find in the voltz pack.^^

but for now i gone work on the undergrond sections.

Crimson

Mar 25, 2013

I have NEI and I cant find Oxygen blocks :\

Crimson

Mar 25, 2013
It's the "Unnamed block" with the "missing texture" as its icon. When placed it will either be completely invisible or have a blue tinge to it (don't know what changes that, but still)

I must still be blind. The only unnamed blocks I can find are the new redstone comparators... what items in NEI surround the oxygen?

Sorry I'm so dumb ^^;

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
It's the "Unnamed block" with the "missing texture" as its icon. When placed it will either be completely invisible or have a blue tinge to it (don't know what changes that, but still)

I re-added the NEI config in 0.1.27 so blocks that aren't supposed to be seen won't show up.

Mar 11, 2013
germany
~SNEAK PIEK~

am still working on the onderground section but here are two screen shots I took for you^^
hafbg8r5.png

(^notice the level^)​
wwoat4wz.png
I install a explosion mod special for this...and I maybe have over done it a little ^^''​

Mar 11, 2013
germany
~UPDATE~

day:
8k274gpp.png

night:
jv3rkbc2.png

yeah few days building i have done... -_-
things add:
-build up the walls of all the overground sections.
-furnish section 1
-add extra lights in the garage
-blowed out a huge hole under the main section
-add main section floors B1F, B2F and B3F
-add full automatic light system that symbolize day light in B1F
-add 16 reside's in B1F
-add fast travle system from B1F to B2F
-add park and backup 02 generator (will redo that an other time)
-add 4 O2 tanks in B3F
-add rocket lance platforms and full louding systems in B3F
(i think i forgot a few things but you will probelly see them in the screenshots or in the live stream im planning to do when i finnish this babe.)

SCREEB SHOTS :D

-Section 1
ud4fhbae.png

-Section 0_B1F (reside floor)
night:
2pops5hr.png

day:
8hsyk55x.png

homes:
9p9fp9ve.png

-Section 0_B2F (inside biom, backup O2, enchantment and possible wood/food farm floor)
6m52csiz.png

(I'm gone redo this for really fucking sure, cuz i really such at biom building -_-'')

fast travling betwin B2F and B1F with minecars:
ydcv33hp.png

-Section 0_B3F (main O2 tanks and rocket lance platform)
x2ppju2l.png

lance plate:
3jzpwyln.png

looking up from the middle of the lance platform:
58aoyn4a.png

I install atomic science and electricity expension and am running some test on another map to find a good way to use it.
if some people want to help me with this i can put the map online^^
{HINT HINT: inside biom: HINT HINT}

Reactions: micdoodle8

Jorge

Apr 2, 2013
Can i help you, please?
(Minecraft account= geferon)
I am a littlebit expert on redstone, so if you want help with redstone here i am

Mar 11, 2013
germany
Can i help you, please?
(Minecraft account= geferon)
I am a littlebit expert on redstone, so if you want help with redstone here i am
i actually need someone for the inside biom...im experienst enough with redstone to compleat that tesk on my one...

but thnx for asking anyway:)