Multiplayer rocket

Do you want a rocket for multiplayer for you to travel into space with your friends?

• Total voters

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
Multiplayer Rocket: this rocket blueprint can be found rarely in dungeons on the overworld or in the dungeons on the different planets. It is a modification of the regular, one pilot rocket, due to being able to add small side compartments( up to 4 total) onto the rocket for your friends.The extra compartments would require even more material, and now the seats for the moon buggy per compartment and just for you.The rocket would also require more fuel to transport you and your friends to space.

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013
With the supposedly upcoming ability to customize your spacecraft, I think this should be a basic capsule upgrade. I don't think it would make too much sense the player would require some schematics on additional seats considering he built a machine that could take him to space in the first place.

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
With the supposedly upcoming ability to customize your spacecraft, I think this should be a basic capsule upgrade. I don't think it would make too much sense the player would require some schematics on additional seats considering he built a machine that could take him to space in the first place.
True, but the customization could be for one-man rockets, and just be stuff like better engines and parts. I suppose it could be optional with a regular rocket to add it and not require a schematic. Anyway, thanks for your suggestion, ;)

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
Future releases will implement carrying more astronaut per rocket and using more fuel and resources. I don't really support this idea of yours.

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013
He also said anyone would get free nachos and drink at his place when GC3 is released.

Nah, but to be for real, all I know is there will be more spaceships in the future. The highest tier will probably be a cardboard box powered on crystal meth.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
He also said anyone would get free nachos and drink at his place when GC3 is released.

Nah, but to be for real, all I know is there will be more spaceships in the future. The highest tier will probably be a cardboard box powered on crystal meth.

Baahahaha!!! Too funny!

That is all he said. dat profile picture doh.

Not sure if all of the "dat profile pic though" comments are a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm keeping it either way.

Reactions: Ezer'Arch

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
But seriously, I would imagine that the rocket customization would be stuff to allow you to travel farther and farther into space, not add more seats and meth powered engines.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
But seriously, I would imagine that the rocket customization would be stuff to allow you to travel farther and farther into space, not add more seats and meth powered engines.
Some planets are tougher to land on, so you would likely need a different lander. Imagine having to customize the lander also just to land on places like Europa, or Io.

Space Viking

Jun 30, 2013

Well, it's a matter more about personal interpretations I think. One could arguably say the Soviet Voskhod capsule was basically a customized Vostok capsule to fit 1-2 additional crew members. Booster upgrade could potentially be a separate component. It's hard to tell though since the upcoming customization feature is rather obscure.

Some planets are tougher to land on, so you would likely need a different lander. Imagine having to customize the lander also just to land on places like Europa, or Io.

I'd imagine at all worlds that lacks an atmosphere would probably use a modified lander model based on the lunar counterpart. To meet certain requirements, heavy radiation shielding could for example be installed for Io and Europa, which presumably would be heavy and hence perhaps require a more powerful booster. Alternatively maybe a strong energy shield could be installed instead which would require a heavy power supply, leaving it up to the player to choose how to approach his problems.

Worlds with an atmosphere like Mars, Venus and Titan could use a more aerodynamic lander akin to the proposed Mars Excursion Module. The Mars lander would depend on a retro rocket for soft landing due to the thin martian atmosphere. The Venus lander would be heavily plated and require a powerful cooling system. For Titan it would require a strong heating system instead, since that place is really cold. I also think it should float incase if it would splash onto one of Titan's hydrocarbon lakes.

Perhaps customizing spacecraft could be slightly like when tinkering with power armors in Modular Powersuits? There seems to be a lot of possibilities, if maybe not a bit too many.

Ops. The Xeno

May 3, 2014
Well, it's a matter more about personal interpretations I think. One could arguably say the Soviet Voskhod capsule was basically a customized Vostok capsule to fit 1-2 additional crew members. Booster upgrade could potentially be a separate component. It's hard to tell though since the upcoming customization feature is rather obscure.

I'd imagine at all worlds that lacks an atmosphere would probably use a modified lander model based on the lunar counterpart. To meet certain requirements, heavy radiation shielding could for example be installed for Io and Europa, which presumably would be heavy and hence perhaps require a more powerful booster. Alternatively maybe a strong energy shield could be installed instead which would require a heavy power supply, leaving it up to the player to choose how to approach his problems.

Worlds with an atmosphere like Mars, Venus and Titan could use a more aerodynamic lander akin to the proposed Mars Excursion Module. The Mars lander would depend on a retro rocket for soft landing due to the thin martian atmosphere. The Venus lander would be heavily plated and require a powerful cooling system. For Titan it would require a strong heating system instead, since that place is really cold. I also think it should float incase if it would splash onto one of Titan's hydrocarbon lakes.

Perhaps customizing spacecraft could be slightly like when tinkering with power armors in Modular Powersuits? There seems to be a lot of possibilities, if maybe not a bit too many.
So like with my idea of a lander to can use as an RV, it would just be bigger, have more seats ,more power, and oxygen?