"Unsealed"

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
I am currently filling in my space station with oxygen(and doing a bad job at that by leaving tons of oxygen pipes sticking out under it as they can't be hidden inside blocks). However, ironically the room that contains the main tree used to fuel the entire station with oxygen is registered as "Unsealed". I checked every block and I've found absolutely no breaches whatsoever in said room.

In fact, oxygen distribution at it's entirety have been glitchy ever since Galacticraft 2. Oxygen Sealers not recognizing oxygens, Iron Doors botching up oxigenated rooms, and other glitches. What's going on?

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Iron doors. Are they registered as sealed? I though you had to use airlocks.

I use Iron doors as gates, but not as in gates that lead to rooms with individual oxygen supplies. Gates that lead to rooms that share the same oxygen as the room they're connected to.

Also, can I use this logic so I can use just one Oxygen Sealer to fill the entire space station with oxygen?

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I don't recall the exact size. It was more like a medium room. I'm not sure why the limitation, but I wouldn't be surprised if the system is revised later on.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Without dimensions I have to assume large as in my perception of large.
|-----| This is not 6 inches. ;-)

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Well, I just gave up in trying to fill my space station with oxygen and just moved on to my Mars colony. But I believe that the hall was around 36 blocks long or so. I'm just estimating, though. It may be larger or shorter.

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Doing a little research I found where someone said that about a 10x10x10 rooms is what you get from a sealer. You have to used components that are ID'd as sealable. You can edit which blocks are sealable somewhere though.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Doing a little research I found where someone said that about a 10x10x10 rooms is what you get from a sealer.
This someone is me. I got a 10x10x10 room sealed, it's possible to seal greater rooms but at cost of lag and instability. I managed to seal 1,467m³ of room (10x10x10 + 6x6x13 - 1 block), the sealer took 3 - 5 seconds to seal the entire space.

2013-08-17_14.58.24.png
(you see 3 sealers in the image, but only 1 was turned on.)

Well, I only made my space stations out of Tin blocks, Glass panes and Carpets.
Vanilla glass panes can seal. Galacticraft ones can't.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Vanilla glass panes can seal. Galacticraft ones can't.

Well, I'm thankful I used vanilla Glass panes now. Except in my Mars base, they use Galacticraft panes. But I use an Oxygen Bubble distributor instead of a freaking Oxygen Sealer. They aren't so ugly when you do that alongside Terraformers. Now only if Bubble distributors could make bubbles as large as Terraformer bubbles, so it would be more logical. (I mean, terraformed spaces without O2? Seriously?)

John Smith

Sep 3, 2013
I was able to seal a large room with 4 oxygen sealers. My problem was whenever I tried to get out of the base the seal would be broken, but that's not the worst part, as soon as the seal was broken my server would shit on itself. I would switch the lever to open the airlock but it wouldn't register and nothing would happen. I could hit blocks and nothing would happen, even on creative. Hell I destroyed the airlock doors (not the frames) and they didn't regenerate. So I had to kill my server, and its pretty annoying, not sure whats really going on with it all.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
I was able to seal a large room with 4 oxygen sealers. My problem was whenever I tried to get out of the base the seal would be broken, but that's not the worst part, as soon as the seal was broken my server would shit on itself. I would switch the lever to open the airlock but it wouldn't register and nothing would happen. I could hit blocks and nothing would happen, even on creative. Hell I destroyed the airlock doors (not the frames) and they didn't regenerate. So I had to kill my server, and its pretty annoying, not sure whats really going on with it all.

Ouch. I had a similar problem to this, but no Sealers were involved.