Recent content by Blank_Space___

1. B

New Planets and Resources

Sorry For The Short Wall Of Text
  2. B

Dune, since the Fossil Snare is summoned from fossils, it should have a "fossily" ( I know that's not a real word ) exterior, and it should be see-through, as there is no bio-material to get in the way. It should drop "magic bones" as if it have no muscle, it cant move, so these magic bones move...
  3. B

Maybe the boss would be like a space-enderdragon fight? Or maybe something you fight with your spaceship.
  4. B

Oh, ok! So I haven't missed epic stuff!
  5. B

More Realistic Galaxies

I hope most, if not all of this is added! It would be fun to blow up planets with a mega space cannon or something, which, on the other hand, would stop you from getting materials from that planet...
  6. B

Wait, I have not played modded minecraft for a few days now, and I missed an entire BOSS!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?! WOW!
  7. B

satellites, thicker moon dust, asteroid belt, beter sensor glasses

Oh, sorry. No offence meant. Oh, another thing, listening to "where the mobs at". Awesome song.
  8. B

Wait, maybe as you go enough out into space, you will start to find "invented planets", and maybe find a planet like Bobtonia, well, the names not important, and there would be a boss? Endgame boss or something.
  9. B

HELP!

THANK YOU MAN! I PRETTY MUCH GAVE UP UNTIL LATER! YAY!
  10. B

I mean with spelling. Check over your post. No offence. Plus, Telescoops sounds like some futuristic ice cream scoop machine.
  11. B

Yeah
  12. B

Oh, LAG ATTACK PLANET! Makes you lag!
  13. B

Good ideas, but please check over in the end of your post. Just saying. Oh, and "telescoops" seriously?
  14. B

THESE ARE SO EPIC! Micdoodle8 should DEFINITELY add these. When the comet leave the solar system, you wouldn't be able to leave for a minecraft week, so there should be a timer. Oh, and one thing, oasis is singular, oases is multiple. Just saying.
  15. B

HELP!

Well, Ill try again...