Recent content by MeSoLost

1. M

About Space Station's Gravity

another potential bug i noticed here recently is that sometimes i get "glued" to the ceiling. Meaning that sometimes when i touch the ceiling i can then crouch and i behave as normal and begin descending. Other times when I touch the ceiling I get stuck and i must use some fly or move...
  2. M

Addon [1.7.10] ExtendedPlanets [ALPHA]

Just did that, no lwjgl anything in that folder (copied it anyway) however in my client in the folder "bin" there is all the lwjgl stuff =\ so I threw that in the libraries folder and still crashing -.- Works on client though. Nice additions so far. Can't wait for the other inhabitable planets...
  3. M

how the blip am i supposed to update the light weight java game library on a remote server?? (server farm in canada)
  4. M

the one thing I find most annoying is that worldedit's /thru and /jump commands see Galacticraft's air as solid blocks =\ making going through walls annoying -_- (in an enclosed area oxygenated by an oxygen sealer)
  5. M

ok fatal error occurred when attempting to add your mod. -_- Crash log from **server** included. Let me know if you need me to generate one from a client.
  6. M

actually it does make sense if you take into account the gravity of earth only pulls you towards it. When you are standing still (in orbit) you are technically falling towards earth at the same time and rate at which you are flying past it. Because these 2 forces are equal you actually orbit...
  7. M

Spawning High Up

yeah i removed mine too. i just added in all my own cheat event catchers based on what is actually cheating within the modded environment
  8. M

Help with undefined issue of spin thrusters

Hello. Wondering if it's my server or what's going on here but I've noticed an issue with spin thrusters. -.- I'm building up everything for a public server and I have 2 space stations for public visit. 1 that doesnt spin and has a glass safety box for getting used to movement in space and...
  9. M

noticed this too, kinda annoying to have to cheat with //up 0 to get a block to stand on for this action
  10. M

No Gravity on The Moon and other planets

are you playing this single player or on a server? i've had a somewhat similar issue but it's explicitly an issue with a certain style of server setup.
  11. M

Spawning High Up

nocheatplus! i had the problem that evert teleport put me at bedrock inside the rock and suffocated me or pushed meinto the void. you need to disable nocheat plus's teleport checks or remove it entire as i did
  12. M

Option to disable parachest generation when Galacticraft's dimentional tp command is used

Title pretty much explains what I'm lookin to find. Either a perm config option or an extra argument on the command line (false) to teleport a player but not spawn a parachest with them. I wanted a way to provide a teleport to a space station as an option for rich and/or lazy people. (cost per...
  13. M

Does anyone know if this works with GalaxySpace as well? Space! =p