Recent content by noobsrtoast

1. noobsrtoast

Beta Testing Report on Laser Turrets*

do you know how to get this item in survival?
  2. noobsrtoast

Addon [1.8.9 - 1.12.2] Planet Progression *Updated 12/08/2020*

would be cool if you added a probe carrying rocket or something that could send a probe to any planet to survey it from orbit, and you could monitor it from screen and collect the research data and if you did it would lower the required tier of rocket to get to that planet by 1. also would be...
  3. noobsrtoast

Question about Asteroids dimension

you land on a different asteroid each time but the asteroid you land on will always be close to your original landing point, so as long as you build the base on one of the asteroids you land on when you get there or close to/on your original landing point it shouldnt be too difficult to get up...
  4. noobsrtoast

cargo rocket drops when i try to access its cargo

i been having this annoying problem where whenever my friend sends me a cargo rocket or vise versa, sometimes when we right click the rocket to check the inventory it will turn into an item, its really frustrating and annoying cause it usally falls off the edge of my base in the asteroid belt...
  5. noobsrtoast

resource pack files for galacticraft?

thanks man, and i can change that stuff around?
  6. noobsrtoast

resource pack files for galacticraft?

i want to add astropilot music in place of the normal mod soundtracks for each dimension, how do i get access to the sound files the play in those dimensions?
  7. noobsrtoast

Mars Future

also i never said it would be instant yes it would take time to terraform all the reason more to add it players would enjoy the challenge it would keep players coming back and they would feel accomplished once it was all finished like how they feel when they finally craft the tier 1 rocket but...
  8. noobsrtoast

Mars Future

never said they would grow magically in open air if you read myt entire post you would understand i said that the planet would need to be heated up first either by making large amounts of greenhouse gas producing facilities on the surface and pumping methane into the atmosphere or dropping...
  9. noobsrtoast

Mars Future

no im saying if you really wanted to terraform it would require doing the whole planet not small chunks that is if you wanted to do it on open turf otherwise you would need contained bases its not that hard to make players have to use contained bases instead of doing it in open air the oxygen...
  10. noobsrtoast

Mars Future

im saying you can add a degree of realism to survival its been proven by terrafirmacraft your saying minecraft is a not a game about reality point is moot what.. so your saying all mods must be unrealistic look at terrafirmacraft it adds a large degree of realism to minecraft it completely...
  11. noobsrtoast

Mars Future

also when your modding minecraft can become reality if you want it too look at terrafirmacraft
  12. noobsrtoast

Mars Future

you took one line from my post and said "minecraft is not a game of reality point is moot" did you even read the rest of my post I wasn't posting this too say "oh it should be like this" I was posting it for purely educational purposes as I said "do with it as you wish" anyone with common sense...
  13. noobsrtoast

Mars Future

problems with this (in reality) number 1: mars is not large enough to maintain a heated core and semi solid mantle and liquid inner core a giant impact in the past liquefied the inside (and outside for a duration of time) it eventually went solid along with the crust because its just too cold...
  14. noobsrtoast

making a server need a few people to play with system intensive and need hamachi

hey guys im making a sort of advancing through technological eras server I have created this experience by incorporating a few mods incuding galacticraft. ill give out the ip when at least 4 players have come to me asking to join (the mods I added allow for you to have passengers in the vehicles...