cargo rocket drops when i try to access its cargo

noobsrtoast

Jan 5, 2014
i been having this annoying problem where whenever my friend sends me a cargo rocket or vise versa, sometimes when we right click the rocket to check the inventory it will turn into an item, its really frustrating and annoying cause it usally falls off the edge of my base in the asteroid belt and ive lost it twice and had to revert the world, anyone know a way to stop this from happening

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
@noobsrtoast which Galacticraft version?

I strongly recommend that you and your friends (and your server) update to the latest Galacticraft 3.0.12.485. I made some improvements to Cargo Rockets in that, so they should work more safely than before.

If you are still having issues with Cargo Rockets turning into an item when right-clicked, please give a bit more information -
- does this happen every time you right-click the Cargo Rocket, or only sometimes?
- if it's only happening sometimes, how often? and what changes compared with the times when right-click works OK? (for example did you change into Creative mode)
- did the Cargo Rocket land correctly on the landing pad (its rocket engines stopped) or are you clicking on it before it landed?
- if you pick up the Cargo Rocket item and place it back on the landing pad, now can you right click the rocket OK to see the inventory?
- please list other mods installed, especially anything which interacts with Galacticraft (GalaxySpace, More Planets, AmunRa, Advanced Rocketry etc)
- sounds like you are on a server, is it a Thermos server and do you have any server plugins like WorldGuard?

Last edited: