Birthday:
Jan 1, 1971 (Age: 46)

Share This Page

radfast

Administrator, Male, 46

Staff Member
    1. Tesik
      Tesik
      Hey, I'd like to help with the development of Galacticraft but I'm not an experienced Java programmer (which doesn't necessarily mean I'm bad), and the existing GC code seems to have some kind of an organical structure, so I need a little bit of guidance on and explanation of the code. I wish to discuss further changes and additions, as well, before doing stuff that would turn out useless. P.S.: Are there PMs?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ezer'Arch
        Ezer'Arch
        Sep 3, 2017
      3. Tesik
        Tesik
        OK, thanks, I'll make a thread in the support section. Do you think there should be more threads for different parts of the mod?
        Sep 4, 2017
      4. Ezer'Arch
        Ezer'Arch
        You can open more than one thread if they are very distinct subjects, or post your issues in just one thread as you get the answers.

Just note, radfast is sort of AFK and micdoodle8 is busy with his personal things. You might get some reply from other coders.
        Sep 5, 2017
    2. FirEmerald
      FirEmerald
      I am contacting you and Micdoodle as per EzeerArch's suggestion to ask if the IArmorGravity interface can be extended to apply to space stations, as wearing the gravity suit makes it nigh impossible to navigate space stations due to jump boost propelling you 20+ blocks into the air.
    3. AGiLE-EaGLE1994
      AGiLE-EaGLE1994
      Thanks for being honest with me about my earthlike planet idea.
      I don't like it when people are either too harsh or too sugar coating with things.
    4. dj3520
      dj3520
    5. LividPumpkin
      LividPumpkin
      radfast can you help me on how to code a new dimension for Minecraft 1.7.10 i really really need a help please :)
      1. radfast
        radfast
        I don't have time, sorry LividPumpkin. There is info on the Wiki and in the AddOns subforum on how to get started, and after that it depends on your skills. To make a planet, you will need to understand (1) random terrain generation in computer games and (2) Minecraft worldgen. There are books and online sources for (1). For (2), study the vanilla Minecraft code or our Moon or Mars code.
        Jan 7, 2015
    6. EnderSpace
      EnderSpace
      radfast How i Contribute in GC3 Github , i have some languages do add ;)
    7. RamiLego4Game
      RamiLego4Game
      Hi, Can You Give Me Template On Using Prefab Wgen Please
      I VERY Need It q-q
    8. obsidianpower790
      obsidianpower790
      Good work on fixing bugs make mitch work easier and make him help update to 1.7 ;)
      1. AcapitalA likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1971 (Age: 46)

Signature

Galacticraft Co-Developer.