Search results

1. Hypermegazord

a0.1.29 known bugs

If you found a bug and it's there, please dont create a new thread about it. But if you found and it's not there, feel free to create a new thread or comment this thread with the bug you found. But remember, use the bug template! These bugs were recreated without any other mods, and if I...
  2. Hypermegazord

a0.1.27 known bugs

If you found a bug and it's there, please dont create a new thread about it. But if you found and it's not there, feel free to create a new thread or comment this thread with the bug you found! General bugs: - When touching oil, it shows water bubbles. Space Station/Moon bugs: - While in...
  3. Hypermegazord

Galacticraft - The full guide!

Hello everyone! Since I have nothing to do, I will do a really useful guide about everything in Galacticraft. What is Galacticraft? Galacticraft is a Minecraft mod that allow you to travel between Planets, meet new mobs, create your own Spaceships and a lot more. It was created by micdoodle8...
  4. Hypermegazord

a0.1.26 known bugs

If you found a bug and it's there, please dont create a new thread about it. But if you found and it's not there, feel free to create a new thread or comment this thread with the bug you found! Space Station/Moon bugs: - If a night vision potion is used in the Moon or Space Station, the screen...
  5. Hypermegazord

a0.1.25 known bugs

If you found a bug and it's there, please dont create a new thread about it. But if you found and it's not there, feel free to create a new thread or comment this thread with the bug you found! General bugs: - When walking on Oxygen Pipes, you get stucked. - Sometimes, in multiplayer, the...
  6. Hypermegazord

⚠ Important a0.1.24 known bugs

If you found a bug and it's there, please dont create a new thread about it. But if you found and it's not there, feel free to create a new thread or comment this thread with the bug you found! Space Station bugs: - It takes some minutes to the Space Station be created. Be patient. Possible...
  7. Hypermegazord

⚠ Important a0.1.23 known bugs

If you found a bug and it's there, please dont create a new thread about it. But if you found and it's not there, feel free to create a new thread or comment this thread with the bug you found! Space Station bugs: - It takes some minutes to the Space Station be created. Be patient...
  8. Hypermegazord

Where is Galacticraft source?

Hey! I was going to the github page of Galacticraft (https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft) but it isnt working. I went to the profile of micdoodle in github (https://github.com/micdoodle8/) and I dont found it too. Anyone knows where is it? Thanks! :)
  9. Hypermegazord

Some Alpha0.1.22 bugs

Here are some bugs that are in a0.1.22 (I will be updating this when I found more bugs, post the bugs you found on the comments!): 1. If using night vision potion on the Moon, the screen will become black. 2. Any item with durability can be used on the Fuel Loader to put fuel on the...
  10. Hypermegazord

Some Alpha Pre0.1.21 bugs

Here are some bugs that are in Alpha PRE0.1.21 (I will be updating this when I found more bugs, post the bugs you found on the comments!): 1. When right clicking Treasure Chest, the inventory of the chest open, and there's the chest sound too, but it dont have the opening animation. 2. When...
  11. Hypermegazord

Fuel Refinery / Empty Liquid Canister glitch

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: a0.0.20 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.2.534 Any other installed mods: Optifine Error Report (if applicable): None The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player...
  12. Hypermegazord

Shift+Click at Rocket Crating Table is bugged

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: a0.0.20 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.2.534 Any other installed mods: Optifine Error Report (if applicable): None The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player...
  13. Hypermegazord

Cant use Spaceship

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: Alpha 0.0.19 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.0.499 (Updated for 6.6.2.534 and still happens) Any other installed mods: Optifine Error Report (if applicable): No The game mode the bug occured in...
  14. Hypermegazord

If destroying spaceship with TNT it drops multiple spaceships

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: Alpha 0.0.19, Alpha 0.0.20 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.0.499 Any other installed mods: Optifine Error Report (if applicable): No The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player...
  15. Hypermegazord

Moon Generatio Glitch

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: Alpha 0.0.18 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.0.499 Any other installed mods: Optifine Error Report (if applicable): No The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi...
  16. Hypermegazord

Treasure Chest glitch

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: Alpha 0.0.17 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6 Any other installed mods: Optifine, BiblioCraft Error Report (if applicable): No The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival...
  17. Hypermegazord

Fuel Glitch

Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: a0.0.12 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6.0.499 Any other installed mods: Optifine Error Report (if applicable): The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player, SMP/Survival Multi Player...
  18. Hypermegazord

Aluminium canister dont showing the name

Aluminium canister name isnt showing, it says it instead: Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: Alpha 0.0.8 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6 Error Report (if applicable): No The game mode the bug occured in: (SSP/Survival Single Player...
  19. Hypermegazord

Planet Selection / Map glitch

Hey! On the planet selection menu, if we click on the map button, the cursor will be gone. It's still there, but invsible. If, on the map menu, we click on the "Done" button, the rocket will be gone, and we will be on the air. Here's a video to explain it better: Your game type (Server or...
  20. Hypermegazord

Arrows shoot by dispenser dont get afected by gravity

Hey! When a dispenser shoot a arrow on the moon, the arrow dont get affected by the gravity... Your game type (Server or Client): Client Your Galacticraft Version: Alpha 0.0.3 Minecraft Version: 1.4.7 Minecraft Forge Version: 6.6 Error Report (if applicable): No The game mode the bug occured...