Camouflageable sealable blocks

DWIld

Jul 26, 2014
Fire of Space/Omega Quadrant
So I would like to suggest to add a similar mechanism to the sealable blocks (sealable aluminum wire, etc) like what Carpenter's blocks have: you right click it with the block you want it to look like (obviously just blocks used for building/ores/glasses/some other things). It would be a nice feature to make space stations and bases on planets look nincer.

Hanakocz

Dec 14, 2013
Or you can use IC2 Construction Foam (probably needed to add to sealable blocks list) , in which you can put cables and which you can "paint" with any block graphics - and every side different one. :)
However, it is workaround with another mod :)

Hanakocz

Dec 14, 2013
As I know, for now you can use only IC2 cables, but IC2 cables are compatible with GC energy, aren´t they? (if you have installed them)

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Well, I'm not mistaken Forge Microblocks mod used to world with GC pipes and cables. I can't test it on 1.7.10 as the mod is crashing on any attempt. :<

Hanakocz

Dec 14, 2013
I am no fan of microbloks, they are extremly buggy and problematic (also for WorldEdit etc)

BTW. I would like to have walkway cables able to rotate. And If they can have sealable version, then is all good.