Can't store oxygen in tank?

JeIIaI

Dec 23, 2013
Okay so I have been trying to gear up to go to the moon and so I have made the oxygen collector it is working as normal so I go hook it up to an oxygen compressor with oxygen pipes and it says not enough oxygen and the oxygen collector is full and no oxygen is being transferred. The oxygen collector is being powered by 3 stirling engines and the compressor is being powered by 1. I can't seem to figure this out any suggestions? If needed I will post screenshots

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Have you tried removing and replacing the oxygen collector by chance? Somebody mentioned that has happened when it collects oxygen that isn't used for too long or something along those lines. So if you replace it and it fixes it I would report a bug so Mitch can fix it since it's happened before.

JeIIaI

Dec 23, 2013
Yeah they're both hooked up to Stirling generators it says they get power and I get oxygen on the collector I attached the collector to the compressor via oxygen pipe and no oxygen goes thorough

JeIIaI

Dec 23, 2013
Have you tried removing and replacing the oxygen collector by chance? Somebody mentioned that has happened when it collects oxygen that isn't used for too long or something along those lines. So if you replace it and it fixes it I would report a bug so Mitch can fix it since it's happened before.
Still doesn't work :c