I think you should give a bit more info. Why not include the crash report aswell? C:\Users\Loki\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-10-23_19.59.50-client.txt I'm no expert here, but it's really hard for anyone to help you if you don't give enough info.
I think your problem is OptiFine. To get it to work for me I have to use the Complex 1.6.2 method.
(not working for Forge #780 and #781)
- Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.6.2.
- Use the Forge installer to install Forge
- Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click "Edit Profile" as "Game Directory")
- Go in subfolder "Versions"
- Go in subfolder "Forge9.10.X.Y"
- Copy the files from the OptiFine ZIP file to "Forge9.10.X.Y.jar" as usual (you can use the 1.5.2 instructions for this) and remove the META-INF folder from "Forge9.10.X.Y.jar".
- Start the official launcher
- Select profile "Forge"
- Click "Edit Profile"
- Select the checkbox "JVM Arguments" and in the field next to it add
- Click "Save Profile"
- Click "Play" or "Login" to start the game. If only "Play Offline" is available, then log out and log in again to fix it.