Fatally missing blocks and items

Josh0724

Jun 20, 2017
I am hosting a server in version forge 1.11.2 I have a couple other mods installed such as Industrial craft 2 and Buildcraft. I am able to connect if galacticraft is not installed on the server, and all the mods including galacticraft work when I play on a single player world. All versions of mods on client side and server side are the same but when I try to join the server I get disconnected and the logs show this error.

[Netty Client IO #1/INFO]: Found a missing id from the world galacticraftcore:bucket_oil
[Netty Client IO #1/ERROR]: Network Disconnect: Fatally missing blocks and items
[Netty Client IO #1/ERROR]: Failed to connect to server: there are 1 missing blocks and items

I have no idea why this is happening could someone please help, thanks.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
We'll have to look into this. GalacticraftCore should not have the bucket_oil item when Buildcraft is installed, because it uses Buildcraft's oil bucket instead. It seems like the bucket_oil is not present in the client game but is still present in the server, right now I'm not sure why.

could be a day or two before we have a fix for this, please be patient.

Josh0724

Jun 20, 2017
I have solved the issue. I just switched to a different version of buildcraft. I am now using the second to latest version from the buildcraft website and it works fine. (for some reason the latest version causes a crash almost straight away)