Flag not being generated with flagpole when I place it [1.12.2 server]

Discussion in 'Support' started by ThunderStrikeBlue, Jan 30, 2018.

1. ThunderStrikeBlue

Hi there,

I recently made a 1.12.2 server for me and my friend to play on. I gradually added mods to the world, and the most recent one I have added is Galacticraft 4.0.1.128. My friend has not been on the server since, but today after I designed my flag in the Space Race Manager and placed down my flag, there was just a flagpole there, and my flag was nowhere to be seen.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this, as I cannot find any reference to it in the forums. I was also wondering if there was any way to fix it, such as changing the mod config file?

Thanks for your help

2. radfast

radfast Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks for reporting. The 1.12.2 version has only been available for a few days, it's possible this is a bug. I will look into it and post if I have any more information, might not be until the weekend.

3. ThunderStrikeBlue

Thank you very much. It also might be helpful for me to mention that I am using a shaderpack, however the flag still does not appear when I have the shaderpack off.

4. radfast

radfast Administrator
    Staff Member

Sounds like the shaderpack is not a problem. But for general interest, it would be great to hear which shaderpack you are using, whether you have any issues with it and Galacticraft (e.g. is the Moon sky properly dark in the "day" time), and any setup tips which can help other people.

We are sometimes asked whether any shaders mods work with Galacticraft and I thought the answer was "no"!!!!