Eg: VERSION 1.03

-Updated to 1.7
-made it so spleef minigame worksfine.
-attemt to make pic's.
-made a village.

Like that.

Fubarp

Oct 22, 2013
So what all help do you need now to get this up and running? And are you using a launcher for the mods or do we download/install them?

wylesey

Aug 14, 2013
So what all help do you need now to get this up and running? And are you using a launcher for the mods or do we download/install them?
He's right, one modded server had its own mod pack and that's when the easy mod installing was in 1.5.2 probably the entering wasn't easy though. So you need to make a decision almost always, I don't know how you wouldn't, the client must have forge or maybe micdoodle core and you install it on the server. Or you could do just have the mod pack and attach it to the server. That's what I think

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
The mods will be installed on the server's core, so you need have them to join the server
Not much help, I'm just building stuff since i don't want to make a empty server. The thing is, I'm waiting for Galacticraft 2 MC1.7 so it might take a while for the server to be done
Oh, and i will give the mods that are needed on the main post
can i please test when its ready, or help with the looks? im kinda good at building but great with ideas
Hmm... Anyone can give me new ideas for the server, I can't give you a higher rank than Member for that, sorry...
hey Opel did u check ur roleplay thread?
Don't go out of topic @:

Fubarp

Oct 22, 2013
Don't have multiple staff ranks.. When I was a server owner I learned quickly that it's just easier to set in place a few ranks to deal with staff. Member > Mod > Admin > Owner.. Setting powers up get easier. Plus the idea of a head Mod is really just an Admin in my mind.

Also if you need help finding servers I know a good place that has inexpensive server costs.

Reactions: OpelSpeedster

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Snapshot for 1.04
QLIjEj9.png

Piggy rides :D