Mekanism Mod "Conflict"

Fakeman2

Oct 18, 2014
I was told on another forum, while having trouble with mekanism and Galacticraft conlflicting, to post the crash report to micdoodle8 also... so here

Attachments

• crash-2014-10-18_13.35.37-client.txt
    35.5 KB · Views: 1

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Lol, where did that Galacticraft come from? It's approximately 1 year old, which is a long time in Minecraft.

You need to update to a newer version of Galacticraft. Go here:
http://micdoodle8.com/mods/galacticraft/downloads
and download the 'Latest' 1.6.4 version, it's in red, second from the top of the list. Download all 3 files.

Are you using a modpack through the Technic Launcher or FTB Launcher? Then you need to figure out where the modpack folder is on your PC, go to that folder, and replace the three current Galacticraft files with the new ones you downloaded.

If you are not using a modpack then it's the .minecraft/mods folder.

---

If you're playing on a modded server and it won't allow you to update your mods (like there's a version check or something) then you're out of luck here, you'll need to ask the server owner or the modpack maker to update.

Fakeman2

Oct 18, 2014
Oh really?? This is the monster FTB pack that ive messed around with and added/removed mods. A simple out of date version is relieving, such an easy fix :D Thanks.

Dwight

Sep 12, 2014
The entire idea of a "mod pack" bothers me, it is putting yet another person inbetween you and the more current versions of Mods

Maybe I am just not a very trusting person

Fakeman2

Oct 18, 2014
Right now i am attempting using a brand new fresh 1.6.4 version of Galacticraft that i just downloaded and it is not working.. why?