Output Vent Blocked

Siriuo

Apr 29, 2013
I seem to be getting output vent blocked every time i place an oxygen sealer, there is only oxygen going into one side and power into the other nothing above.

Any suggestions or could this be a bug?

Siriuo

Apr 29, 2013
There is no block above the sealer it is just sitting on iron or hardened glass which is configured to be a sealable block

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
How close is the nearest block above it? I thought I saw someone say it has to be a couple blocks of open space, but I never had that issue so I wonder if it may be the same for you. Also have you tried moving it to a different spot or anything just to see if makes any difference? I mean it sounds like it should already be working the way you have it. I'm just trying to think of how to figure out why it's not functioning correctly.

Siriuo

Apr 29, 2013
The ceiling is fairly high and nothing is above it for say 10 blocks most are working but just 1 or two at certain spots dont seem to want to.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Hmm, well that's good to know that others work so it's not like your version is completely bugged or anything. I suppose I would just try removing and replacing them if you haven't already, and/or try them a block or two away from where you're trying to put them now. Not sure what else to try for now.

Siriuo

Apr 29, 2013
Attached is a screenshot of the layout of the oxygen sealers arranged one of which is displaying oxygen vent blocked others are fine

Attachments

• 2014-02-27_23.24.46.png
    2014-02-27_23.24.46.png
    677 KB · Views: 13

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Guys please. Someone needed help with something so I'm trying to help. And now this thread is going off topic like most every other thread.

At this point it looks like it's a bug, but at first it sounded like they were trying to make sure they weren't doing something wrong and needed support to make sure of that.

There is no need to tell someone to submit a bug report and wait around for two months without being able to use that map while waiting for a fix if the issue can be eliminated by changing how you use the machine. He can submit a bug report if the problem can't be fixed. Or even if it is fixed he can submit one after the fact to help make sure it doesn't continue to happen. But for now, why not just help someone get their game working?

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
Guys please. Someone needed help with something so I'm trying to help. And now this thread is going off topic like most every other thread.

At this point it looks like it's a bug, but at first it sounded like they were trying to make sure they weren't doing something wrong and needed support to make sure of that.

There is no need to tell someone to submit a bug report and wait around for two months without being able to use that map while waiting for a fix if the issue can be eliminated by changing how you use the machine. He can submit a bug report if the problem can't be fixed. Or even if it is fixed he can submit one after the fact to help make sure it doesn't continue to happen. But for now, why not just help someone get their game working?
Im waiting -.- and yes this is an bug