Aug 8, 2013
Hi guys i need help because i recently built a space station and i used sealers and all that and it was great but the problem is i use solar panels to power the sealers and other machines but at night this all fails and my base loses oxygen so my question is... is there any other way to create power that works all day and night unlike solar panels ?

Aug 8, 2013
coal generators use a tonne of coal though and are anoying to have to keep refilling is there any otherway? i have buildcraft installed but its glitchy and stuff like the wrench doesnt work and engines dont output power to GC machines

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Coal Generator with coal blocks, and hopper.
Tekkit with nuclear reactor.
Creative mode infinite battery.

Crimson

Mar 25, 2013
You can also use Thermal Expansion's Redstone Energy cells and/or Energy Tesseracts. Ive currently got a TE Tesseract for my moon base's power - it sends power from the overworld where I have lava engines

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
You can also use Thermal Expansion's Redstone Energy cells and/or Energy Tesseracts. Ive currently got a TE Tesseract for my moon base's power - it sends power from the overworld where I have lava engines

i heard they have deleted therminal expansions from the universal electricity page.

you may be proud of urself.