OK, I really like how you can create your own space station, but I have some suggestions on how to make it better:
- Delete button (I don't want to go to the saves folder. It feels too...manual.)
- Delete the blocks at the spawn (When I first spawned, I noticed a blue block and then some invisible blocks on top of it. I got rid of them, and I could still spawn. I think they're for spawning, so if they are, just note that you can still spawn without them.)
- Create a new block if there aren't any at your space station (If you get rid of every single last block there, there's no way to add any more and you'll just have to delete it. If you add this feature, the space station will generate a new block (maybe dirt?) so that you can continue to build.
- Multiple space stations (It would be cool if you could have more than 1 space station. The maximum number could go in .minecraft\config\Galacticraft\core.conf)
- Space stations orbiting the moon (The ability to create a space station that orbits the moon instead of the Overworld)