Recent content by artemis_the_hunter

1. A

A New Boss For Every Planet and Moon

any ideas on how to find/spawn some bosses?
  2. A

Jetpacks: Freedom of motion on space stations

i posted a artificial gravity idea about magnetic flooring. maybe having it repel u a little bit while having enough gravity to keep u there? help u fly a bit like in creative
  3. A

time travel

hmm addon sounds good. s a buggy idea and should probably be made after devolopment of this mod is complete.maybe make a mini-modpack
  4. A

starship

i think moving a structure through dimensions causes lagg spikes of death
  5. A

platform, spaceship, floor blocks and O2 system bugs

k, but im pretty sure most problems with optifine were fixed in the update. i may have misinterpreted that post but just sayin
  6. A

time travel

well it depends what age u go back. like u can go back to dino times. or when mars had martians. that would be cool
  7. A

SUGGESTION

if we can go to the sun, it better be at night then it wont be like the pic above
  8. A

Trading system for Alien Villagers

not oxygen, they breathe whatever the heck they breathe, and if they were advanced enough to sell rockets and rocket parts they should be advanced enough to get to earth. cheese curdles and moon ores? why not?
  9. A

Better Space Stations

yeah just make it bigger and add oxygen collcetors, distributors and a tree farm. although i like the landing/taking off sideways
  10. A

Carbon Dioxide Generator

since when do leaves decay? cant u just grow a tree?
  11. A

Mission Control and Larger Space Ships

dude micdoodle wants the spaceships to be customizable not have precreated sets
  12. A

SUGGESTION

i dont think this is supposed to be an RPGfeel mod, if u like those, check out legend of notch. and he'll add planets when he makes a version without to many bugs but has planets.
  13. A

Flying Launch Pad?

why does optifine cause so many bugs with this mod? optifine is a pretty small mod, im want to learn about modding and coding and the physics of it.
  14. A

Creating a Space Station

a big thing is that u shouldnt use to many big mods. it tends to get really buggy and u shouldnt overdo it unless u know how to program and fix the bug. just advise, dont blame the modmaker unless its in a public modpack he is building with other modmakers.
  15. A

better villages

i think this is overpowered. just make it so alien villagers can trade. or make it so u have to do stuff for the mbefore they'll trade with you