Search results

1. MoltonMontro

Showing off the GalaMic Solar System

It's been a while since I've done a post, and I couldn't decide, even after reading "About the Media section (read this before posting here)", where this belonged. It contains work inspired by GalactiCraft, but in the form of custom textures to help me for textures on this mega-post I've been...
  2. MoltonMontro

Mob Redo

The mobs in GC2 seem messy, easy, or could be made better. This is my list of what I think should be changed over all the mobs. (Otherwise, you'd see a ton of posts over all the GC2 mobs.) Sludgeling HP - 7 Drops - Nothing Attacks in Swarms 3 Sludgelings spawn for a player being in a single...
  3. MoltonMontro

Landing Gear for No Atmosphere Celestial Bodies

I know this may be a while off, it's just a suggestion for the future of landers, or for when customizable rockets/landers are added. I'm also sorry for the short suggestion. To efficiently land on a celestial body without an atmosphere, your lander should be equipped with gear more suited for...
  4. MoltonMontro

Assembly and Research System

*WARNING : All Readers, Please Read Through All The Pages Below To See The Current Status of the Suggestion* Note; My project of making a complete chart ended abruptly when access to the (highly unstable) builds of GC3 Dev ended. Thus, it may seem a bit lacking. THE RESEARCH TABLE - The...
  5. MoltonMontro

Phobos: Moon of Mars

[DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any damage to thoughts and for any nightmares caused from this suggestion.] EDITS ARE BLUE! Title - Phobos Nickname - Fear Residence - Mars Gravitational Pull Gravity - 0.0057 m/s² Periapsis - 9,234 km Apoapsos - 9,518 km Sidereal Rotation Period - 0.3189...
  6. MoltonMontro

Io: Moon of Jupiter

[DISCLAIMER : THE SUGGESTION YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ CONTAINS INFORMATION NOT FOR EVERYONE. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE SCIENCE, SPACE, BLOCKS, PIXELS, OR WORDS, LEAVE NOW! EDITS ARE GREEN.] Io; Moon of Jupiter. Looks like a spherical pizza to people. This is my suggestion on the most volcanic moon, and...
  7. MoltonMontro

Europa, moon of Jupiter

DISCLAIMER: I am not responsible for any mobs hurt in the construction of these places. I am also not responsible for this thread being incomplete. Europa; a natural satellite of Jupiter. This has been suggested many, many, many times. This is also, I believe, said to be one of the next...
  8. MoltonMontro

Europa (Moon) MineCraft Pictures

DISCLAIMER : This media thread of Europa is not responsible for the animals in the way when my staff produced this map. Recently (02/26/2014), I started trying to make a 1.7.5 resource pack to make Europa on MineCraft for a different thread. Here are some of the photos I've taken of my work so...
  9. MoltonMontro

GalactiCraft Music Discs & Sounds

GalactiCraft is amazing in my opinion, but lacks stuff in the background that doesn't change the game, but makes it less. . . [ERROR]. GalactiCraft has its important, core features that are required for it to be galactic, but, smaller things are good to add as a side-project and just to make it...
  10. MoltonMontro

Jupiter and Main Moons

These are some suggestions about planets to be added and notes/facts about them. Jupiter - If the sun were as tall as a typical front door, the Earth would be the size of a nickel and Jupiter would be about as big as a basketball. Jupiter orbits our sun, a star. Jupiter is the fifth planet from...
  11. MoltonMontro

Populating, Items, Planets, and More

Heads Up If I Restate Anything Already Suggested Keep In Mind Of How I Worded It Also Keep In Mind The Planets/Moons Listed Are Facts & Notes About Them, Not My Ideas More NPC Alien Races - Obviously, this is on the list of things being worked on. "New Mobs," but I wanted to add more ideas...