The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

Do you want Gas Giants to be landable?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: Well, looks like we're just gonna have to go in... Hey, is that a Heavy Duty Armor set? There seems to be a bunch in these chests!!!

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"Yeah Matt, we could use those really at the moment" *Said iso when looking at the strong looking armor*

"Actully i see even better armor... *Says Iso when pointing at a large chest with Desh Armor*

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Can we...can we borrow them?" Archie asked.

"Sure, just don't take all of them," the robot replied. Archie walked up to the chest and took a whole set for the three of them.

"One set for Iso, another set for Matt, and another set for me," he said as he handed the sets. "So....are we ready...?"

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: Yes, it is. Its high-tech, most protective steel in obreon. Now, let us continue on and fight the creature who's making these earthquakes.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
"Archie, any clue what kind of beast could do Earthquakes like those?" *Asked iso to Archie*

"Probablly some big kind of beast" *Says iso and then continiues: "Matt, what do you think?"

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
(Oberon has no Dungeon in this roleplay, sorry.)

"I think a giant Whale would be the only thing that could cause such things," Archie answered. Immediatly after he said that, the two heard a large moaning comming from somewhere, though the water was too deep that they couldn't see.

"W-what was th-that?!" he asked, shivering from fear. (And from cold)

Afterwards, an earthquake sounded again, this one much stronger, indicating that they were near the source of the problem. The area in front of them begins to give away an object that seems to get closer and closer. And, true to Archie's suggestion, it was a massive Whale. It moaned again, and pounded the icey roof, causing the earthquakes. From it's blowhole, several Walkers, Bonesings and Cryos were ejected out into the surface.

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: I dunno. I was resting. :/ So.. Whale? Maybe its just sick because of them?! If so, LETS HELP THAT WHALE!!!

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"It's too huge! FLEE!" Archie yelled. The Whale seemed to get closer and closer, apparently not noticing the trio. What's worse is that it was apparently swallowing the water in it's front. Being too small to be able to counteract the wave, the trio began to slowly be sucked in.

"Matt, it may be sick, but I don't want to become Whale food!" Archie replied to Matt.

((And yes, the Whale is suffering from a bellyache due to the monsters. :p))

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
(Woah, Matt, calm down. It's not like they're everywhere inside that Whale. :p))

Archie tried to swim even further, but his arm muscles gave in from the pressure, and feeling completely exhausted from the swimming, was sucked in by the Whale.

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: So archie... This... area of the whales body is empty now. *Alien bodys are all over* So hows it going for Iso out there?