The official Galacticraft Roleplay thread!

Do you want Gas Giants to be landable?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: Pretty good, Killin some deadly monsters, seems to be calming the whale down. The Pyro's n Cyro's were incinerating and freezing parts of the body in the whale. Seems to be good now, the waters melting the ice and cooling the fire off.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"I want to get out!" Archie yelled at the radio.

((Also, from what I've heard, Whales have apparently two stomaches: The first one is used to store the food, while the second actually does the digestion. I'm not sure if this is true, but we should follow that logic. By the way, there are no Pyros on Oberon, only on Venus. :p))

"We can only stay in the first stomach for so long until we get to the second and get digested!" he reminded.

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: So basically were going to be digested.. right... *Seconds pass* FAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- *runs around whales body like crazy*

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Matt: *Calms down* Ok, lets just ESCAPE from this crazy place.. Well, maybe we can just.. Oh. Right... *Whale blows us out through blowhole* AAAAAAAAaaaaahhhh......! *Crashes into ocean* Ow...*Runs to Base* Woah... So many creatures...

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
"Never...again...." Archie commented as he recovered himself. "OH MY GOD," he said as noticed a horde of Sealites and Cryos surrounding Iso.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
*Iso Gets hit by one frost ball, forgetting to dodge those back* *He just reallised he was surrounded* "Oh no, why me..?"

*He also realised he couldnt move anymore* "What the heck?! I cant move!"

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
"Uhnnn..."

*Spoon slowly lifts his aching head. He dusts himself off. He fell down a deep, narrow hole in the cave on Mars

"Geez it's dark. What happened?"

Looks up and sees glowing light through a hole from the torches he placed earlier.

"Uh oh, my oxygen is getting really low and I have no idea how to get out of here."

*calls on radio: "Hello? This is Spoon, can anybody hear me? Over."

....static....

"I must be too deep underground for my radio"

*Starts to wander through the tunnel

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
"HELLO!?! I can barely hear you. Hello!! Give me a minute"

*uses his mechanical skills and some of the scrap metal in the cave to make a makeshift antenna booster*

"Can you hear me? I'm stuck at the bottom of this cave. I fell down a small hole and now I'm following the only tunnel down here. I don't know where it's taking me yet. Have you heard from the others?"

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
*RADIO ISTA BASE MARS* : "Your squad is now at the next mission!" Also there is a secret exit of the cave right where you are standing, there should be a lever no far from you away.."

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
*RADIO ISTA BASE MARS* : When you are here, we will send you with a spaceship to Oberon, your squad is allready there..

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
"Um ok...It's so dark it's hard to see even with these torches and my digital map screen broke from the fall. Oh wait, I found it!!"

*pulls the lever and a hidden door rumbles open*

"Ok I'm outside now. THANKS!! I'll have to hurry back, my O2 is below 10% remaining!"